HeadBox may limit, suspend, or deactivate your account, as outlined in our Terms and Conditions.
We will only do this if:
- You consistently let Booking Requests expire without responding
- You repeatedly decline Booking Requests or Enquiries
When your listing is temporarily deactivated, we will send you an email with the instructions you'll need to re-activate it.
The following may occur with or without notifying you directly:
- Your account can be deactivated or suspended
- You may not be able to access the platform, your account or content, or receive assistance from HeadBox Contact Us section.
Any upcoming pending or accepted reservations you have as either a Host or Guest can be cancelled; you may not be entitled to any compensation for the reservations that were cancelled as a result of your suspension. We also may:
- Communicate to the appropriate Guests or Hosts that their reservation was cancelled.
- Refund guests in full, regardless of the Cancellation Policy.
- Contact Guests about alternative Spaces that may be available.