It’s likely that from time-to-time your venue receives enquiries that are very similar to ones you’ve received before. To save time, you can use previous quotes as templates when responding to HeadBox Business enquiries, amending any necessary details to customise the quote.
Here’s how it works:
When you receive a new enquiry from a HeadBox Business client, you’ll receive an email notification inviting you to create your quote on HeadBox as normal.
- Click ‘Create Quote’ and select the best Space for the enquiry.
- Click ‘Use Details From Previous Quote’ to start with a similar quote you’ve sent in the past. Simply choose from the list of quotes you’ve previously sent.
- Review the quote, amending any of the details that need to be customised for this specific enquiry.
- Double-check the cost items listed in your quote. This is where you can add any additional costs such as catering, AV, security, and damage deposits, and the total cost for the event.
- Preview your quote again to confirm that it includes all the information you want to send to the HeadBox Business client.
- Click ‘Create Quote’ to send it to the HeadBox Business client.
Once your quote is submitted you will receive an email notification to let you know if it was accepted or rejected in real-time. If your quote is rejected, you’ll also be given a reason why, unlocking more insights to help you venue win more bookings in the future!