From within HeadBox for Hosts, you can now make consecutive days unavailable for bookings. This feature could be useful over holiday periods, when your venue may close for multiple days at a time.
Follow the instructions and video below to see how to use this feature.
- From your Pipeline click 'Add Event'
- Select the 'Unavailable Time' tab
- Choose your relevant Space
- Select 'Consecutive Days'
- Click on 'Start Date' and then use the calendar to drop and drag over the days you want to make unavailable
- If you would like to add a description you can
- Click 'Save'
If you go to your calendar from the drop-down menu on the right, you will see the days you have selected are now Unavailable.