For all confirmed bookings, HeadBox remits the funds to the Host as soon as the money is received from the Guest. When we receive the funds from the Guest is dependent on how the booking was confirmed. Once received, the funds are remitted to the Host in two monthly Host Payment Runs.
(Note: the event itself does not have to have occurred for us to remit the funds to the Host.)
The two monthly Host Payment runs are scheduled as follows:
- Bookings confirmed between the 1st and 15th - Host Payment Run 1
- Bookings confirmed between the 16th and end of month - Host Payment Run 2
The Host Payment Run is typically 2 to 3 business days after the cut off date. (For example: a Host will receive payment on July 4th for all bookings confirmed between June 16th and 30th via our platform with a status of Finished or Accepted.)
When we receive the funds from the Guest is dependent on how the booking was confirmed.
1. Online Booking
- Payment by credit card - HeadBox receives the funds immediately
2. Account Manager Booking
- Payment by Invoice - invoice due date is dependent on event date
- Event within 30 days of date of booking? Invoice due immediately
- Event post 30 days of date of booking? Invoice due within 30 days